1) English as a Second Language Program (ESL)
ESL students will receive a credit, which counts toward the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), upon successful completion of ESL courses.
The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program is designed to assist English language learners in developing the English skills they need to be proficient in their everyday lives and in school.
2) TOEFL/IELTS/COPE language Training Program
If a student resides less than four years in a country where the dominant language is English, student must present proof of English proficiency.
TOEFL/IELTS/COPE preparation program is especially designed for international students whose first language is not English and who need to pass TOEFL/IELTS/COPE in order to be admitted by universities. The course focuses on both the test skills and abilities.
The Advantages of Elton Language Training program:
• Most effective training classes
• Experienced Language teachers
• Customized lessons to suit students' particular needs
• Flexibility in scheduling
3) English-Language Proficiency Requirement for universities (2015 - 2016)
* If you score in the discretionary ranges shown above, and you are otherwise well qualified for admission, we will automatically consider other academic evidence of English proficiency (for example, results of English courses) and we will advise you whether our English language requirements have been satisfied.